DR-1100 CERAMIN THINNER (OIL-BASED ACRYLIC PAINT THINNER)
- Oil-based acrylic paint thinner
It is a thinner for oil-based acrylic paints (Ceramin, KSM-6020 4 kinds, DPFC-1000, DCC-1980, Ultra Cubi Coat, etc.), which is made to best exhibit the physical properties of natural-drying acrylic resin.
- Paint type
- Aromatic hydrocarbon
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 0.8
- Transparent liquid
- Flash point
- At least 27℃
- Storage Condition
- Store indoors with good ventilation
- Shelf life
- 12 months from the manufacturing date
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Ceramin thinner
- Excellent dilution of oil-based acrylic paint
how to use
- How to use
- 1. Add a specific amount to the oil-based acrylic paint depending on the type of work.
- 1. Wear protective gear and ventilate sufficiently to prevent inhalation by scattering.
2. The product is inflammable and thus vulnerable to fire. Never keep or use the product near fire. Make sure to avoid sparks by impact, dropping, or friction upon handling.
3. Do not mix with other thinners.