SOON&SOO WATER-BASED INTERIOR PAINT KS M 6010 Class 2 Grade 1
- Finish coating for indoor ceilings and walls of alkaline material such as concrete, cement mortar, plasterboard, etc.
Soon&Soo interior paint is an eco-friendly type of water-based paint containing very low levels of volatile organic compounds and heavy metals in addition to having little odor in painting and drying processes. It is also an interior vinyl paint made mainly of vinyl emulsion, having excellent hiding power, smoothness and workability. It is a premium interior water-based paint that makes the appearance smoother and cleaner after painting than general water-based paints.
※ This product can be used inside multi-use facilities and 100-500 unit apartment houses under The Indoor Air Quality Control Act.
- Paint type
- Emulsion water-based interior / Top coat
- Drying time
Drying time Category 10℃ 20℃ 30℃ Dry-hard 2 hours 1 hour 40 minutes Time required for re-coating (min.) 6 hours 3 hours 2 hours
- Tap water(dilution rate: up to 20%, volume ratio)
- Coating Method
- Brush, roller, spray coating
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 1.46(based on white color)
- Solid volume ratio
- Approx. 33%(based on white color)
- Theoretical Coverage
- Thickness of dried film
- 60㎛ (2coats recommended)
- Re-coating interval
- 20℃, sufficient ventilation for a minimum of 3 hours
- White, other colors
- Storage and preservation
- 12 months (Dry, cool, and dark place with good ventilation, room temperature 5℃~30℃, humidity less than 80%)
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- KS Standard
- It is a KS marked item corresponding to KS M 6010 class 2 grade 1.
- Nonflammable materials
- It meets the nonflammable material criteria.
- Excellent antimicrobial properties
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal effects are excellent due to the use of less hazards non-organic antimicrobials.
- Eco-friendly properties
- It is a LOW VOC, harmful heavy metal FREE water-based paint with little odor during painting and drying. Environmental mark certified.
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. The material should be sufficiently cured (cured more than 30 days at 20℃)
2. Laitance, dust, oil and other contaminants on the surface must be completely removed.
3. The proper pH of the material must be less than 9, and the percentage of moisture content must be less than 6%.
4. The gaps and grooves on the surface must be filled with exterior water-based putty, and surface adjustment should be made before coating.
- Coating method
- 1. Primer
① After the substrate treatment, if necessary, apply 15㎛ D.F.T. of Waterbased Penetrative Sealer DNX-4001 with a roller or a brush to prevent poor adhesion and discoloration defects.
② For areas where the absorption of the surface is severe, apply once more coating.
2. Top Coat
① After at least 3 hours at 20℃ following undercoating, apply this paint twice to get a dry film thickness of 60㎛ with a brush, roller or spray.
② At this time, apply by diluting with water up to 20%.
③ After 2 coats, the re-coating interval is at least 3 hours after the first top coating at 20℃.