HOUSE COAT(READY MIXED PAINT, PREMIUM) DNP-207
- Top finishing paint for steel structures such as commercial buildings/residential buildings/public facilities
This ready mixed paint is composed mainly of long oil alkyd resin, having good adhesion, workability and durability. It is also an economical paint that keeps the surface smooth and elegant gloss for a long period of time.
- Paint type
- Long oil alkyd resin / Top coat
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 7 hours 3 hours 2 hours Dry-through 36 hours 15 hours 12 hours Time required for re-coating (min.) 48 hours 24 hours 18 hours
- Dilution ratio
- Volume ratio : 10%
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 1.2(based on white color)
- Theoretical Coverage
- 8~9㎡/ℓ (2times - 60㎛)
- Solid volume ratio
- Approx. 50±2%
- White, other colors
- Thickness of dried film
- Mixing ratio
- Flash point
- At least 38℃
- Shelf life
- 12 months (Dry, cool, and dark place with good ventilation)
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Superior adhesion
- Adhesion is superior
- Excellent durability
- Workability and durablity are excellent.
- Gloss retention
- The gloss retention rate is excellent.
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. New metal plate: Remove dust, oil, etc. from the surface of the substrate using xylene or another proper solvent and then remove rust or forge scale by treating at blasting Sa2. Apply after coating with a corrosive undercoat, KSM-6030 class 1 or an undercoat according to the coating specifications.
2. New wood: Completely remove dust, oil, etc. Please apply sanding treatment if necessary.
3. Repair coating: After completely removing dust, oil, etc., thoroughly remove the paint film that has poor adhesion or is damaged with a wire, apply sanding for the surface of the old film to enhance adhesion.
- Coating method
- 1. Coating can be done by either brush, roller, or airless spray coating.
2. Airless spray coating :
- Tip diameter : 0.43 ~ 0.48 mm
- Injection pressure : 143 atm
- Injection angle : 65˚
(Airless spray data are for reference only, and it is adjusted according to the coating conditions.)
3. Coating conditions : The surface of the substrate must be clean. The surface temperature should be at least 3℃ higher than the dew point to the relative humidity should be less than 85%.
- Preceding and follow-up coating
- 1. Preceding coating : Alkyd system primer
2. Follow-up coating : Alkyd top coat
- ※ It is a KS mark product corresponding to KSM-6020 class 1 grade 2.