HOUSE COAT(INTERIOR READY MIXED PAINT) DNP-217
- Top finishing paint for steel structures such as commercial buildings/residential buildings/public facilities
This paint is a synthetic resin paint and has excellent durability and hiding power. It is especially easy to work with and is mainly used in wood interior and ceiling. In order to obtain a matte mild atmosphere inside, it is necessary to fill up the holes of the primary wood part, polish evenly, and then smoothly paint with a spray. By doing this, a much more elegant appearance can be obtained.
- Paint type
- Long oil alkyd resin / Top coat
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 7 hours 3 hours 2 hours Dry-hard 36 hours 15 hours 12 hours Time required for re-coating (min.) 48 hours 24 hours 18 hours
- Dilution ratio
- Volume ratio : 10%
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 1.5
- Theoretical Coverage
- 8~10㎡/ℓ (2times - 60㎛)
- Solid volume ratio
- Approx. 55±2%
- Thickness of dried film
- Mixing ratio
- Shelf life
- 12 months (Dry, cool, and dark place with good ventilation)
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Film property
- Hiding power and durability are excellent.
- Excellent durability
- Workability is excellent.
- The coating appearance is excellent.
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. New metal plate: Remove dust, oil, etc. from the surface of the substrate using xylene or another proper solvent and then remove rust or forge scale by treating at blasting Sa2. Apply after coating with a corrosive undercoat, KSM-6030 class 1 or an undercoat according to the coating specifications.
2. New wood: Completely remove dust, oil, etc. Please apply sanding treatment if necessary.
3. Repair coating: After completely removing dust, oil, etc., thoroughly remove the paint film that has poor adhesion or is damaged with a wire, apply sanding for the surface of the old film to enhance adhesion.
- Coating method
- 1. Coating can be done by either brush, roller, or airless spray coating.
2. Airless spray coating :
- Tip diameter : 0.43 ~ 0.48 mm
- Injection pressure : 143 atm
- Injection angle : 65˚
(Airless spray data are for reference only, and it is adjusted according to the coating conditions.)
3. Coating conditions : The surface of the substrate must be clean. The surface temperature should be at least 3℃ higher than the dew point to the relative humidity should be less than 85%.
- Preceding and follow-up coating
- 1. Preceding coating : Alkyd system primer
2. Follow-up coating : Alkyd top coat