SUPER ENAMEL PRIMARY COLOR Alkyd gloss enamel color paint
- Top finishing paint for steel structures such as commercial buildings/residential buildings/public facilities
This paint is a synthetic resin paint, which is the primary color paint of Super Enamel. It is an interior and exterior top coat for buildings that is excellent in weather resistance, adhesion, light resistance, and hiding power. It keeps the beauty of elegant gloss and vivid color for a long period of time. It has excellent painting workability, hard coating film and excellent color retention, so it can be used for the coloring of white paint.
- Paint type
- Heavy oil alkyd resin / Top coat
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 4 hours 2 hours 1 hour Dry-through 16 hours 8 hours 6 hours Time required for re-coating (min.) 30 hours 16 hours 10 hours
- Dilution ratio
- Volume ratio : 10%
- Specific gravity
- Depending on the color 0.9~1.1
- Theoretical Coverage
- 13~15㎡/ℓ (1time - 30㎛)
- Solid volume ratio
- Depending on the color 41~45%
- Red, orange, yellow, green, dark blue, reddish brown, black, special green, special blue, bright gray, wood color, bright green etc.
- Thickness of dried film
- Mixing ratio
- Shelf life
- 12 months (Dry, cool, and dark place with good ventilation)
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Flowing resistance is superior, and workability is excellent.
- Film property
- Light resistance, water resistance, durability, and salt water resistance are excellent.
- It is excellent in resistance to mineral oil, petroleum, grease, etc.
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. New metal plate: Remove dust, oil, etc. from the surface of the substrate using xylene or another proper solvent and then remove rust or forge scale by treating at blasting Sa2. Apply after coating with a corrosive undercoat, KSM-6030 class 1 or an undercoat according to the coating specifications.
2. New wood: Completely remove dust, oil, etc. Please apply sanding treatment if necessary.
3. Repair coating: After completely removing dust, oil, etc., thoroughly remove the paint film that has poor adhesion or is damaged with a wire, apply sanding for the surface of the old film to enhance adhesion.
- Coating method
- 1. Coating can be done by either brush, roller, or airless spray coating.
2. Airless spray coating :
- Tip diameter : 0.43 ~ 0.48 mm
- Injection pressure : 143 atm
- Injection angle : 65˚
(Airless spray data are for reference only, and it is adjusted according to the coating conditions.)
3. Coating conditions : The surface of the substrate must be clean. The surface temperature should be at least 3℃ higher than the dew point to the relative humidity should be less than 85%.
- Preceding and follow-up coating
- 1. Preceding coating : Alkyd system primer
2. Follow-up coating : Alkyd top coat
- ※ It is a KS mark product corresponding to KSM-6020 class 2 gloss grade 2.