SUPER ENEMEL FAST DRYING
- Top finishing paint for steel and wood top material
This paint is an alkyd paint that is made mainly of excellent weather-resistant pigment and modified alkyd resin. It is a top coat finishing paint for outdoor with fast drying ability, excellent adhesion and color retention. In particular, it is a paint suitable for areas requiring fast drying because it dries fast.
- Paint type
- Special modified alkyd resin / Top coat
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 20 minutes 10 minutes 5 minutes Dry-through 12 hours 5 hours 1 hour
- Fast drying enamel thinner
- Thinner mixing ratio
- Less than 5% (Volume ratio)
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 1.1±0.1
- Thickness of dried film
- Theoretical Coverage
- 13.4㎡/ℓ (1time - 35㎛)
- Shelf life
- 12 months (Dry, cool, and dark place with good ventilation)
- White, designated color
- Re-coating interval
- After 12 hours of drying(Anti-corrosive undercoat/20℃)
- Glossy, designated glossy
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Film property
- Adhesion and color retention ability are excellent.
- Fast-drying ability
- It is a fast-drying paint with excellent workability.
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. New metal plate: Remove dust, oil, etc. from the surface of the substrate using xylene or another proper solvent and then remove rust or forge scale by treating at blasting Sa2. Apply after coating with a corrosive undercoat, KSM-6030 class 1 or an undercoat according to the coating specifications.
2. New wood: Completely remove dust, oil, etc. Please apply sanding treatment if necessary.
3. Repair coating: After completely removing dust, oil, etc., thoroughly remove the paint film that has poor adhesion or is damaged with a wire, apply sanding for the surface of the old film to enhance adhesion.
- Coating method
- 1. Coating can be done by either brush, roller, or airless spray coating.
2. Airless spray coating :
- Tip diameter : 0.43 ~ 0.48 mm
- Injection pressure : 143 atm
- Injection angle : 65˚
(Airless spray data are for reference only, and it is adjusted according to the coating conditions.)
3. Coating conditions : The surface of the substrate must be clean. The surface temperature should be at least 3℃ higher than the dew point to the relative humidity should be less than 85%.
- Preceding and follow-up coating
- 1. Preceding coating : Alkyd system primer
2. Follow-up coating : Alkyd top coat
- 1. Precautions
- It is not recommended for the coating of immersed areas.
- It is not recommended for concrete coating.
- Please use after checking the conformity with the old film upon repair coating on the old film.
(agency or consumer consulting center)