EASYMEL Alkyd enamel primer and top coat
- Anti-corrosion and finishing for steel structures such as commercial buildings/residential buildings/public facilities
This paint is an alkyd paint that is made mainly of excellent anti-corrosive pigment and modified alkyd resin. The primer and top coating effect of 2 to 3 coats with existing alkyd anti-corrosive primer coat and alkyd top coat can be obtained only with one coat thereby reducing the number of coats and painting time. This paint is an alkyd paint with quick drying ability and excellent adhesion and durability.
- Paint type
- Alkyd resin / Primer and Top coat
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 4 hours 2 hours 1 hour Time required for re-coating (min.) 16 hours 8 hours 6 hours
- Solid volume ratio
- 40±2% (Based on gloss white color), 45±2% (Based on matte white color)
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 1.2±0.2 (Based on gloss or matte white color)
- Theoretical Coverage
- 10∼11 ㎡/ℓ (1time - 40㎛)
- Dilution ratio
- Volume ratio : less than 10%
- White, other ordered colors
- Thickness of dried film
- Mixing ratio
- Shelf life
- 12 months (Dry, cool, and dark place with good ventilation)
- Glossy, matte
- Recommend tinter
- Super color for solvent-based paint
- Re-coating interval
- 48 hours(20℃)
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Film property
- Primer and top coating functions are imparted by one coat.
- Quick-drying ability
- A quick-drying type that is suitable for areas requiring workability.
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. New metal plate : Completely remove rust, oil, dust and other contaminants from the surface of the substrate by applying blasting cleaning at Sa2 or higher.
2. Repair: After completely removing worn film, rust, oil, salt, dust and other contaminants and wire brushing for the damaged parts, apply repair painting to make the film thickness the same as the surrounding coating.
- Coating method
- 1. Coating can be done by either brush, roller, or airless spray coating.
2. Airless spray coating :
- Tip diameter : 0.43 ~ 0.48 mm
- Injection pressure : 143 atm
- Injection angle : 65˚
(Airless spray data are for reference only, and it is adjusted according to the coating conditions.)
3. Coating conditions : The surface of the substrate must be clean. The surface temperature should be at least 3℃ higher than the dew point to the relative humidity should be less than 85%.